Sunday, September 1, 2013

Me

Hello
I’m Auguste
I’m a freshman at Whitney Young, but i have been attending the school since 7th grade, as an ackie. I had been to three other elementary schools prior to transferring to Whitney, where i plan on staying throughout high school. I really like academics and consider myself decent in most subjects. Sports, on the other hand, I don’t have an affinity for. I can play tennis and run and ski, but thats about it. I like to read and draw and stalk the internet (obviously) in my free time, and i also write quite a lot. I have started four “books” since 5th grade, but i only successfully completed one of them. My favorite book is probably Fablehaven, and my favorite movie is The Breakfast Club. 
I have a brother and sister in 6th grade- they are twins. Most of the time we all get along relatively well, except for when my sister Jordan decides that she is too cool to associate herself with me and Logan, our brother. 
I live with my mother and father and both siblings in a house we built ourselves. It is close to school so i walk to school whenever i can. 
Yay
Thanks for reading. 


No comments:

Post a Comment